Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Kim is Going to Guatemala!

God is doing some very amazing things in the lives of our family! We recently added Kim on the November Guatemala trip! This was not planned by any means. I had talked with our trip leader and felt it completely necessary for Kim to be on this trip with me. We had to make sure it was possible with the flight, get my mother lined up to babysit, and expedite a passport. But Kim is now on the trip with me! We will be spending a week in Guatemala City working with an orphanage and working in the Guatemala City dump evangelizing with a few of the 10,000 people that live there. During this trip, Kim and I will be celebrating our 13th wedding anniversary!








1 comment:

  1. Very cool! This will be a great way to keep everyone posted on what's going on. We're proud of you guys for following God's leading! See you soon.

    ReplyDelete