Saturday, March 13, 2010

The First Two Weeks

The first two weeks of the March Guatemala trip is now complete.  I had two weeks of language school in the beautiful city of Antigua - minus 3 days.  I ended up going to the city for the weekend between weeks and staying with the Pineda family.  I ate chicken from a street vendor there and caught Salmonella poisoning.  This illness put me out of commission for a full 3 days.  I am all better now and completed the last two days of class on Friday night.  Now, I am back in the big city.  Estuardo and Cindy came and picked me up to stay with them at their home until my team arrives on Sunday.  God has been showing me so many things while I have been here so far.  Many doors and opportunities have opened up for us to do his ministry.  I look forward to the next week working with One Way Ministries.  Look for a much longer update when I return to the States in a little over a week.  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment