Thursday, November 18, 2010

Back in Alabama

Here I am, now back in Alabama with my family.  It was so hard to come back here.  I actually told Kim to just go ahead and bring the kids on to Guatemala.  God has prepared our hearts and minds for the mission field.  We are ready and it is tough to have the patience we need for the next 7 weeks here in the States.  I got great response and encouragement about my past updates while I was in country.  I apologize for not being able to send updates the last couple of weeks.  I didn't have access to the internet like I did the first 2 weeks.  When we arrive in January we will remember the responses that was given and try and keep the updates flowing to you all on a regular basis.  Please continue to keep our family in your prayers.  We need all the prayer support we can get as we are spending our final weeks here getting ready for the move.  Please pray for our extended families.  Both sides of our families are believers, but it is still difficult for some to understand completely the reasoning for us taking off with the kids to a foreign land.  There is a peace that can only come from God that we have about moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment