Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I Can Do All Things In Christ

   28 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy and my burden is light.”

Matthew 11:28-30

A few of the children of Los Cerritos, San Pedro
Youth from the church meeting in our home
Day of team games for our church small groups


Entertaining kids in the Tabitha House


Children's church in Iglesia Vid Verdadera
Feeding children in San Cristobal El Bajo

 

We apologize for not keeping our blog more up to date.  We will try to update it more often.  As you can see from a few of the pictures above, we have been very busy in ministry.  We are excited as to what the Lord is doing in our lives, and the lives of those around us!  GOD IS GOOD!!!

This Thursday, March the 10th, we will have our first visitors from the States!  The youth from Riverchase Community Church of Hoover, AL. is coming to work alongside us for a week!  We cannot wait to serve our Savior with these young people we have known for many years now!  Watch for the report throughout the week they are with us!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy the updates. God is using you all in such a powerful way! It is exciting to follow along...

    ReplyDelete